Collection of personal information
This Website is not directed to children under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 on this Website. If we become expressly aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor to our Website under the age of 18, we will delete the information from our records.
To enhance your online experience we use "cookies". A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of DAE’s Website.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information collected about you or provided by you for the following purposes:
• Process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries and/or job applications;
• Evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment;
• Operate, evaluate and improve our business;
• manage our communications;
• analyze and administer our Website
• ensure the safety of DAE Website, information resources and employees.
We may also use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
Sharing and Transferring of Your Personal Information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our Website guests outside of DAE, its Subsidiaries and/or affiliates, except as described here.
• We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process or other applicable rule or regulation, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials as required to comply with a legitimate legal request, or (iii)
when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
• We reserve the right to transfer any information we may have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy) and we will not be required to notify you of any such sale or transfer.
How We Protect Your Information
Our goal is to protect your personal information submitted to us through our Website. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this Website. We also employ reasonable technologies to help keep the personal information you provide on this Website secure.
How to Contact Us and Update Your Personal Information